Up for your consideration is collection of 15 Christmas items...these were found in a box from an estate..I will list each below....
1. Elaine Thompson 1997 Santa Napkin Holder - excellent shape
2. Wooden with high gloss Santa Mailman - Marked Made in China - Excellent
3. JCPenney Pewter look resin Santa - there have been some repairs to his antler crown and a
couple of small tips missing and some of his paint is bubbling with pops (see photos)...still a
neat ornament...and hard to notice the repairs. Original JCP tag of $15.00
See all photos please...they are part of the description.
4. and 5. Santa head ornaments..no blemishes noted..no tags
6. Little Santa on skis - has a pull cord that makes his arms move - excellent
7. Vintage/antique glass Santa ornament - no hook loop - in very nice shape other than that
8. Vintage cardboard Santa match box...has wooden matches...a few have been uses and the
box has staining.
9. Vintage metal roly poly Santa - a perfume or lip gloss container (empty)...see photos. Some
tarnishing...neat little item!
10. A polymer clay Santa with string legs and arms - excellent
11. and 12. A tiny vintage plastic Santa and a small Hallmark puppy present
13. Large flat Silver glittery St Nick ornament - no issues
14. Little elf painting toy
15. Super cute cat in the treats jar ornament
Markings/Stamps: Some with most without
**Due to age, there may be a small amount of age flaws not deemed to be worthy of noting...straw marks, bubbles, some scuffing, some particles...as typical with age/production. I will be glad to provide any additional info/pics if requested. ***
⬇⬇⬇PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW⬇⬇⬇
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM IN THE US - LOWER 48!
(Depending on your zone, I will ship either USPS Parcel (insured over $25) or USPS Priority (Insured)- Alaska, Hawaii and International will have actual charges adjusted).
Although we take great care in inspecting and describing each of our items, our vintage and antique items have been loved throughout the years and are prone to imperfections. Please carefully inspect photos. Photos are taken in various lighting to try to capture full detail of each item...and depending on your screen adjustments, it may be a little different in color. If you still have questions...please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for looking...please check out our store for more unique finds! And of course, we combine shipping...just let me know.
PLEASE REVIEW SHOP POLICIES for more information on returns, lay-aways, and refunds.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
DEFINITION OF VINTAGE CONDITION:
USED- PREVIOUSLY LOVED - all of our items are described and photographed to give the most accurate representation. Of course, we are human and subject to error...but, we compensate for that , too. All items are antique/vintage shop worthy (unless noted otherwise).
I strive to provide as many photos as possible...especially of any flaw noted. I think that if you cannot touch it, I better try to make it so the visual is as good as possible! PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS - if in doubt, don't! ;-)
We also will gladly do lay-away for our items...2 installments due within 30 days. Multiple Payment can ONLY be processed through PayPal.
TERMS: 1st installment due at time of sale and 2nd installment due within 30 days from then. If purchase is not completed within 30 days, all monies will be forfeited and a store credit will be applied for 30 days. After that 30 days, money will be considered forfeited completely and no store credit will be available. Please just ask PRIOR to purchasing (the listing will need to be adjusted for multiple payments). Also, please be sure that you are able to pay and serious about the item...I am not wanting to just take anyone's money...and I don't want to be taken either...so, please just be sure!
I gladly will accept returns with the following:
- All shipping fees are Buyer's responsibility and NOT refunded (this
includes original shipping on all International sales - shipping
cannot be refunded unless item is damaged - see Refunds
- Buyer must return item as it was received - same or better
packaging - and at the Buyer's expense. INSURANCE is highly
recommended. If it breaks during return shipping, we are both
out and no refunds will be issued.
- Item must be the same item sent to the Buyer. Any
discrepancies of item, no refund will be issued.
- Buyer must notify me within 3 days of receipt of item to start the return process and return within 7 days of receipt of item.
I issue refunds if the item is damaged or grossly misrepresented (meaning a descriptor was totally wrong, there is a crack that was missed...something along those lines)...not for any other reason. If in doubt...ask questions...or don't. I will issue 100% if damaged - but will need photos so I can issue a claim through either Etsy or USPS. As soon as photos are sent, I will issue a complete refund. All other refunds will be determined case by case.
If item is returned due to erroneous address or failure to pick-up at post office, transaction will be cancelled and a refund will be issued. Amount of original shipping will be deducted from refund if item was sold as free shipping. If buyer requests a correction and resend, the new shipping costs will be buyer's responsibility.